Leveraging private investment to grow education capacity.
ETIC has proposed a new matching fund that focuses on enhancing degree production in areas that will drive Oregon’s future economic growth and provide opportunities for Oregonians.
Matching Fund Criteria:
- Document employer needs that are currently underserved.
- Articulate a plan for cost-effectively serving this need.
- Demonstrate they will be self-sustaining after no more than four years.
- Leverage existing expertise of the proposing organization.
- Include measurable milestones, which are associated with milestone payments.
- Match each state dollar with at least one dollar from private sources.